Monday, September 20, 2004

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy, We call it Riding the Gravy Train

Welcome all. Isn't this just wonderful, I've now created a blog. So instead of posting comments on all of yours and making fun of Asay, I can now talk about whatever I want... and make fun of Asay.

What do you think of the color scheme? No colors anymore,but would you expect anything different from me?

I really have no idea what to do with my blog, so I'm just gonna make it up as we wind on down the road. And if you don't like it, I'll knife ya.

(BTW, kudos if you can name the song references in here)

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

The color? You are just another peron stealing bobbys color.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

No, seriously. You are a washed up has been because this was kristi's color first. ....then the hoff took it. NOW YOU!!!! If you weren't knifing the ALLC kids for me, I'd....knife you.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger wheatable said...

Oh Zeus. Oh Zeus Zeus Zeus.

The song referance is probably the "wind down the road" bit, or maybe it is the title... truthfully I have NO CLUE.

And about the color thing, I didnt choose that for my blog... I was in morning if you recall.

Well, fairwell.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Well, sorry for stealing the color, or whatever, but what other color would I use? hmmm?

As for the song references, there are 3:

"And did we tell you the name of the game, boy, We call it Riding the Gravy Train" - Have a Cigar by Pink Floyd

"No colors anymore" - Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones

"as we wind on down the road" - Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home