Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Finger Eleven, do they have some sort of mutant-six fingered hand or something?

So, I just bought the Finger Eleven CD, and it's awesome. Granted "One Thing" is one of the coolest songs ever, but every track on this CD kicks enormous amounts of butt.

I also picked up the pocket size of "The Art of War" so now I can knife all the ALLC students using the correct ancient skills and philosophies of battle. (soon, I will teach my knifing posse, and then the battle will begin...)

Anyway, since I have no job, I have nothing to do right now. I will have to get myself a new job though (very, very soon, especially if I don't stop throwing money around. Eh, smoke 'em if you got 'em, right?). One good thing is I can actually try and get a whole night of sleep, so we'll see how that all turns out. In the meantime I'm going to relax and enjoy the free time that I have.

Well, I really have nothing else to say right now, I'm sure I'll have something to say later, but until then. Adieu

(Did I spell that right? No speaky the Francais)

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

dude. dude. finger 11. I don't know about their extra phalanges, but yes...VERY good music. No job?! DUH, what a loser!!! just kidding. I quit. good thing we both quat or we would be REAL losers. yes, I said quat.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger wheatable said...

I love your blog.

"One Thing" reminds me of my mother... good song but it is tainted now.

Good luck finding a job... hey if your relaxing while you look for a job it would be more interesting.

Art of War. Dude... I need that book. Right now. I want to kill some people.... no I NEED to kill some people.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

JENESSE!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU FINALLY POSTED ON MY BLOG!!!!

alright, enough with the shouting. well, wait....

THAT'S HOT!!!

There, now I'm done

Anyway... I had something to say... but I kind of forgot... I'm just going to ramble until it comes back to me...

Jenesse, I will (someday) let you borrow that CD, but currently I'm on a Finger 11 binge and can't let it go.

Foreverybody who is looking for a job, don't worry I'll give you the heads up (seems like there are quite a few of us looking)

Glad everybody likes my blog though...

Well, that's all for this post. - Sousa Out -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home