Thursday, September 23, 2004

wow, I'm bored...

Well here I am in my Business Commuications class with absolutely nothing to do. So, I'm wasting time here at the Blog of Exquisite Passion hoping for the class to end. I'll probably be spending a lot of time around here on B-Days.

No luck with the job hunt yet, but I've only been looking for like three days. This entire week has pretty much sucked though (Monday was cool though) Each day has been getting better but still, pretty crappy all-in-all.

Well, UI think that's all I have to say right now.... yeah... yeah that's it. I'm off to further waste time somewhere else in cyberspace.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

...you jobless whores....

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Hey. I'm a jobless PROSTITUTE!! Wait, that IS a job. Screw you! I TOTALLY HAVE A JOB! I'm a prostitute in a sack.

Sousa. You would waste time in cyberspace. Oh wait i do that too!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

duh, you guys....I don't have a job right now, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home