Saturday, September 25, 2004

Pool + Oreo Shakes + several Star Wars Characters = ???

Who am I kidding? I was never any good at math, but I can tell you that all those things contributed to one very interesting, odd, and unpredictable evening last night.

Lets start it all off around 7:30 (sounds like a good tme, right?) anyway, Kristi gave me a call (using tahsa's Cell Phone, which later caused a few minor problems). Anyway, Kristi shouted directions at Brenna on how to get to Sousa Lane and eventually they made to my house. Well from there the adventures just kicked off.

We were gonna try to go see Catwoman but (thank goodness) it had already started though. But that was probably a good thing, because it appears that Movies 8 has been taken over by Darth Vader and the Empire. Looks like I quit just in time.

After that we drove around wasting Brenna's fuel as we hunted down Tasha and Shmoo. We did a good job of it too, we would have found them but they made the job simpler by calling us. So we went and got them and went to Arctic Circle. I got my stand-by Oreo Shake (it has never failed me) and I also ended up trying the Pumpkin Oreo Shake, which was pretty good. Anyway, Chase eventually made it to Arctic Circle to hang out with us. And (hehehe) we were also joined by none other than Ariel and his good friend Juan (can you get a little more cliche, please?)

After a breif encounter with the two Argintinians, we went down to Ozz. Now, I have been a devoted customer to Ozz, but I'm still pissed that they changed their prices (and I hate that one chick there who has it for Adam, dirty whore) Anyway, after I put on some Mojo Music (for those of you who don't understand the theory of Mojo Music I'll explain that in another post) Anyway, after two games it was time to leave Ozz. Well, leave the building, anyway. We actually stood outside Ozz trying to find out the score of the Mt. View game (guess what? we lost. 15 - 0, boo-frickity-hoo)

Anyway, Kristi and Brenna had to get home, so we raced to their house (Chase, Shmoo, and I rocked out to Black Sabbath's Paranoid. ) After we got to Kristi's house we said our good-byes and it was down to Chase and I. We had a half hour left before Chase had to go home, and we had nothing to do. So we did what any other person would have never though of: We conquered Target. With our battle anthem ready we stormed the area. We were caught up by a few obstacles like those cart return things, but we made it. With Chase, myself, and two unsuspecting Mexican's we took over. Granted they only had Gabe watching the door, that's right, the first mistake was their's.

Well, that's about all that happened. the moral of the story? Get better curfews, for all our sakes!

5 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

Sousa...my curfew is over in about...3 months or so. Or whenever my mom decides to come back to visit. Until then: you're curfew sucks, compared to mine.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Well, touche Shmoo, you're curfew is better, BUT I could get extensions on my curfew any time I wanted, so really my curfew is more of a formality.

And well, Catwoman... Brenna and Kristi wanted to go see it...
*whoo-pah!!!* There I said it for whoever was going to say it.

Anyway, I will define the Theory of Mojo Music, soon...

And conquering Target, it's gonna take Gabe a litle while to recover from that one, let me just say that...

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

six, Jenesse? wow, that's almost as many as me, with the library. Sousa, could you get an extention of three months? that would rock. let's go live on the streets for that long to see if we can do it. actually lets not, that would suck.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Well, the first problem with Tasha's cell was we couldn't call her. But the larger problem was that Tasha's parents didn't know Kristi had Tasha's cell. Anyway Tasha's dad called and Kristi answered it: "Hello Tashy"
Yeah, Kirsti freaked and hung up on him, and then he tried caling back like 5 or 6 times. Jenesse, if you can work a woo-pah in there, you deserve to say it.

I wish the girl at Ozz did recognize us, then maybe she wouldn't have been such a ... "wench" to us. If Adam would just do her or something I bet we'd get like a free membership or something.

And the next time we conquer Target, we'll come get you. But it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing.

Living as a hobo for three months would be educational, and I'm sure I'd be able to knife at least one homeless guy. But I think living on the street is one experience better left to the un-professionals.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Oh yes, and to answer the question: who just say's "boo-frickity-hoo?" the answer is: Dr. Evil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home