Monday, September 25, 2006

Reborn (This is the start of something)

I'm back: better, faster, stronger. It's been ages since I blogged about anything, so long that prety much everything in my life is different. I don't really feel like talking about that though.

I haven't been sleeping. It sucks. Although I've started working the graveyard shift, so hopefully that will help...or it's jsut going to make it worse.

I'm heading down to Cedar City next week, I'm so excited. I don't have to do anything while I'm down there, I just get to relax. That's going to be fantastic. I need a vacation, and it counts even though it's only hours away.

I'm glad it is autumn, that's may favorite season. And Halloween is on it's way. I can't wait for the haunted houses (and yes, you're all coming). I don't know what to be for Halloween though. My Plan B is to just go as aVampire, but I don't want to cut down my options right now. Any ideas would be fantastic.

I've been feeling very anti-estalishment lately. I don't really now why. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Anyway, I'm back in business, my future blogs will return to my usual elegance. This one was more like a house-warming invitiation.

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

hey maybe you'll start seeing aruas and shit.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Danelle said...

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!
hehehehe giggle
Love Danee

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Awesome. I love sousa blogs. I decided that I miss everyone so much, and I want everyone back blogging because I want to know how everything is going, and keep in touch.
Shakespeare was SOOO much fun! Especially our Hot Tub truth or truth talking night. It was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home