Wednesday, May 03, 2006

'Cause the Man of the Hour is taking his final bow, goodbye for now

So, in a few weeks my life changes forever. The only way of life I've ever known is gone for good, never to come back. Ever since I was in preschool I knew I'd wake up, go to school, have a three month break and then it starts all over. But that's done with. Now I'm going into the "real world" and there is no transition time. I'm going to wake up the next morning after I graduate, and I'm done with it all. I get to learn all over again. Part of me is excited, and ready for the change; but, the other part of me realizes what a huge change it's going to be and that I'm going to have to adapt very quickly.

I've got a full tuition scholarship to UVSC, at least I've figured out that much. I'm supposed to apply for a full housing scholarship too; moving out for free, that would be a huge change too. The thing is I know where I'm heading, but I don't know how to get there. Maybe that's the idea, a final right of passage, a coming of age. They say a baby has to work to get out of the womb, maybe all of this is figurative womb. That was kinda graphic. Anyway, this is my life. I'll drive the road and make sure I'm happy. What else can you do?

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

UVSC eh? ....yeah I have nothing to say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home