Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm here and I'm on the mend

Well, as you probably noticed I changed my template. I felt like I needed a change. Things have been changing a lot. For the first time in a long time I feel really, really great; I feel like things are on the up and up; like things have finally worked out, or are trying to get there at least. I've been putting my life back together piece by piece. I've got someone trying to help me too, and for the first time in my life I'm letting somebody help me.

I start my senior year of high school in like two weeks... less actually. Once that starts it's not going to stop and I know it'll go by fast. I know I'll wake up one morning and realize I'm graduating. It's crazy. I've been thinking about that a lot lately because I keep getting that "holy crap" feeling. I turn 18 in three months. I'm legally an adult in three months. That can be an overwhelming thought. Everything is different. Everything in my life is different now.

I'm excited for it though, I'm ready. I want this year be awesome. Things are going to work out. I'm mending my life, putting it back together. It's given me a fresh start and the chance to do things right. I've got a lot of great things going for me, and I appreciate all of them. And that is the best feeling in the world.

One more day that I’ve survived
Another night alone
Pay no mind I'm doing fine
I'm breathing on my own

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend

Wake me when the hour arrives
Wake me with my name
See you somewhere down the line
We're tethered once again

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend

Was it you?
Sat alone
Here we go

Close and stay a while
To take me where you go
Single file we walk the mile
Who's wandering back home

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend

I'm here
And I'm on the mend
I'm here
And I'm on the mend my friend

Was it you?
Sat alone
Here we go
Here we go
Here we go
Here we go

On the Mend
Foo Fighters

14 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger wheatable said...

what.... have you DONE??

I dont like your change.

But I DOOO like YOUOUOUUUU!!!

Anyways, who is this person who is helping you out?? I wish I could be this cool person- cus then I could say: I put a Sousa back together.

And that would be cool.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

what don't you like about my change, out of curiosity?

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

chh your change is cool man... it's not like... changed you, because y'know you're you, but it like made you happier which makes me happy because I like when my friends are happy...yay.

alright I just got home from fencing and it's like almost midnight I'm a bit punchy and my entire body is sore so what I just said...pretend I never said it because it makes no sense...at all...yeeeeahh...

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Cam Cam said...

Bryn is a weirdo... enough said.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger wheatable said...

I liked Sousas black blog thats all.

I still love you... its not you... its your fag of a grey blog.

Yea.

And you didnt answer my question. Who is this cool person?

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

There... fixed it... are you all happy now? I didn't notice the pink... really. I miss the black actually, but the template was so boring and it was time for a change. If I could get this one in black and grey I'd be all over it. Or any of the with a black base... DAMN YOU AND YOUR COMPLICATED HTML!

I also realized I hardly have any pictures of myself on my computer... in fact I hardly have any pictures of myself.

Are you sure you want me erase that comment Emily? 'Cause I thought that was awesome that you called him Assay. Besides, then nobody would know what you were talking about, it would just complicate things further if I deleted it.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Button said...

Hey change is always a good thing... well if its for the better ;).....I support whatever you want to do sousa. Don't let anyone hold you back because you can do anything you want. that goes for everyone else to. I'm wondering just like everyone else who this person is that is helping you out? I would like to know.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

seriously if wanted you to know who the person was I think he would have mentioned their name....goodness lol. Sousa I happen to like your old picture I didn't htink it was gender confused. and Jenesse it IS the thought that counts.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Everybody be cool.

I liked that old picture too, I didn't think it was gender confused and I thought it was awesome because Jenesse and Brit made it for me; but, I wanted to change it back anyway. The one I have now is more definitive of me. I mean, look at it; it's me standing on a cliff at the ocean looking off into the distance. That's "Sousa." I changed it because I wanted to, this is my message to the wolrd and that's the one I wanted to send.

Anyway, I'm off into God's country for my annual family reunion/camping trip. Maybe I'll bring a bear back or something... I mean, come on, I lassoed some whales, didn't I ;)

Peace until later.
And like I've said many times before, everybody be cool... YOU be cool.

(and I deleted it for you Emily)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

changed my mind again... that picture was just too solemn and I'm feeling too lively right now so I figured Terrorist Sousa was a good choice.

Actually, Asay, could you send me that picture of me on the chopper? That's a cool pic, I'll use that one if you could get it to me.

Now I'm really leaving... now.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Button said...

WHY ARE WE YELLING..... chill be happy. I think we all get the point that everyone is trying to make but I mean man can't you guys be a little bit nicer to each other?

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger wheatable said...

*FREAKING OUT* BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY BLA.

LETS JUST HAVE A PARTY!!!!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

YAY Terrorist Sousa!!!

I love that picture! the only one better than that is the "Terrorist Sousa Slitting Jessy's Neck" picture that we took the same night! heeelll yes!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said...

wOOt that is a cool picture jessy :D that would be awesome!

and sousa, congrats on your change- make it for the better and keep it that way. you only have one life to live, so make it the best you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home