Monday, June 27, 2005

In Your Honor

I feel like I can't say the things I want to. I never have the chance to do it. I never feel like the moment is right, they'll either seem akward, forced, or corny even. Or I've said them enough that the words have lost their meanings. I feel like I'm not doing any good anymore. I've maxed out on my wisdom's credit-line and now I'm wasting precious time paying it all back. Nothing I say matters anymore. Have I lost my muse? Is that what it is? Am I simply lacking some inspiration? Whatever it is I need to get it back so I can feel like I have some purpose left.

I wish I could say everything I want to you. I want to say all the things you wanted me to say. I want to do more for you, I want to be there for you whenever you need me.

I will, I just need to find my window.

-------------------------------------
Can you hear me?
Hear me screaming
Breaking in the muted sky
This thunder heart
Like bombs beating
Echoing a thousand miles

Mine is yours and yours is mine
There is no divide
In your honor I would die tonight
Mine is yours and yours is mine
I will sacrifice
In your honor I would die tonight
For you to feel alive

Can you feel me?
Feel me breathing
One last breath before I close my eyes
This offering
For receiving
Deliver me to the other side
-In Your Honor
Foo Fighters

4 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger wheatable said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything but that....

It cant be true....

SOUSA CANT LOSE IT!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life is over as we know it.

Its all useless now without Zeus's wisdom.

I will weap for you oh lost muse.

*boo hoo ing*

*full on sobbing*

NO!!! IT CANNOT BE TRUE!!!

I need you to be the strong one that never changes and always has the logical wise thing to say. I am the one that has the comings and goings of brilliance but you... your supposed to be ZUES!!!

Please just say you were joking. I will never sleep again... My WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN!!!

Its like... tripple neutral crazy with a cowboy hat- dont let it happen... save the SOUSA!!!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

I've just been thinking of all the things I've screwed up, all the times I didn't say what needed to be said; I couldn't, I shouldn't... it doesn't matter now because I didn't.

What I wouldn't do for a clean slate so that I could get out of the numb void I'm in right now. A clean record. Just to be able to feel the fire one more time. I wouldn't make the same mistakes, I wouldn't screw up again. I know all the wrong moves I made, and I know I won't make them again. One more chance. I just want to feel the fire again.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

Sousa....*shakes head*

You have no idea how inspiring the stuff you say are, seriously you haven't lost your touch it's still there, may be hidden but oh man...it's still there.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Thanks everyone.

Jenesse, you're absolutely right. I was thinking too much. Jeez, what was I doing? I never do that. Who am I to wallow? I've got too much to do to waste my time with that, too many things to see, too much to say. And thinking I lost my inspiration? Was I really that blind? Thanks for the slap-in-the-face Jenesse to wake me up, I don't know what I was thinking.

I'm Sousa, I don't need to wait for a window; I don't even need to use a window! I'm the Man of Exquisite Passion; I'm the Mad Portegee; I'm Zeus and I'm back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home