Thursday, August 25, 2005

Money, it's a gas

You know what has been pissing me off? These ads that have been popping up on our blogs. I got one and deleted it. They friggin' piss me off! These are personal forums for people and their thoughts, not some corporate machine for parasitic ads! Holy Hell they make me mad! We're being invaded by them. Maybe it's the Bohemian Spirit in me, but it's disgusting how they use our blogs trying to make an extra dime. I hate it, these are here for personal expression, not for some guy to try and make a lousy buck.

Yeah, money is essential to survive in this world, but maybe we should take control back. Stop letting the money rule our lives and actions. Stop invading people at every turn with your spam and telemarketing! I'm sick of it, and I'm going to fight it! I started by deleting the ad on mine, you could delete yours. That's only the first step. We need to stand up and show them that we're not going to sit here and take it! Now who's with me?

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you’re okay.
Money, it’s a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I’ll buy me a football team.

Money, get back.
I’m all right jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it’s a hit.
Don’t give me that do goody good bullshit.
I’m in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a lear jet.

Money, it’s a crime.
Share it fairly but don’t take a slice of my pie.
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.
But if you ask for a raise it’s no surprise that they’re
Giving none away.
Money
Pink Floyd

10 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

Sousa...say it with me, "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYOMRE!!!!"

I honestly think I'm the only one out of us who hasn't gotten one of those lame ass ads yet *knock on wood*

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

I deleted like ten. It felt good.

I'm mad as hell and i'm not going to tak it anymore!!!!!!!
LOL!!! You guys are funny.
But yes, delete them so I dont have to look at them.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

hahaha, there you go Jessy. Way to be people.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger wheatable said...

*looks at stupid blog people*

You guys are stupid.

I think that we shouldn't buy anything from them...

And delete their comments.

MWAHAHAHA

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said...

I haven't ever gotten one yet but if I do it will be gone in like 2 seconds... I especially hate pop-ups on the computer. THEY SUCK!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

hey, i wouldnt blame you bobby, I know you have been needing one of those

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger wheatable said...

Guess what Sousa? You need to be shot.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Button said...

a you guys I have a problem.... I dont know how to delet it off my thing.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

what did I do to deserve that Brit?

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

Sousa...I've decided that you need to blog again!.....right now...! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home