Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

None of you are going to understand this right now. But I need to vent. If you actually do want to know, go ahead and ask.

I hate it when people lie to me. And I know when. Especially when they're stupid about it. Like when they're not subtle about something and then they realize it was a stupid thing to do and so they try to say that's not what they meant. Did you think I wouldn't notice? Cover your tracks. Remember what you said. Those are the lies I hate. Some lies I'm alright with. I won't call people on most of them; but sometimes they have to be called out. I lie when it suits my purpose, it's neccesary sometimes. Maybe not to lie but to cover the truth. "Honesty is not synonymous with truth."

What I hate more is guilt trips. The presence of guilt trips means the abscence of fault. We all have our reasons for our actions. When you put a guilt trip on someone, it means they don't really deserve it, and more importantly it means they don't deserve it. I had my reasons, how dare they try to make this my fault. I bleed too.

I think I feel better now. Still feel alone though.
----------------------------------------
"We must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy."
-George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

hmmmm

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Danelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Danelle said...

Hi Buddy. I promise I will never lie to you. Your a great friend.
Be happy.
With Love & Friendship.
- Danee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home