Monday, October 11, 2004

Soundtrack

I seem to have an inner monologue continually inside my head, which sometimes make my life seem more like a book or a movie. So I got thinking, what if I had a soundtrack to my life? What songs would there be on it? So I thought harder about it and came up with my soundtrack. Obviously if it was all through my life it would have a lot more songs, but for the sake of sanity this is my soundtrack:

1.) Behind Blue Eyes - The Who (Limp Bizkit's cover is also a possibility)
2.) Hurt (cover) - Johnny Cash (this one has to be Cash's cover)
3.) Beautiful Day - U2
4.) Black - Pearl Jam
5.) Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
6.) Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
7.) The Scientist - Coldplay
8.) Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
9.) One I Love - REM
10.) Back in Black - AC/DC
11.) Dream On - Aerosmith
12.) One Headlight - The Wallflowers
13.) Times Like These - Foo Fighters
14.) E-Bow the Letter - REM
15.) With or Without You - U2
16.) Mad World (cover) - Gary Jules
17.) Everybody Hurts - REM
18.) Do You Realize? - The Flaming Lips

So, what about you all? What would your soundtracks be? Go ahead and do it, you're probably bored anyway, why else would you be looking at blogs? You might learn something new about a person, maybe something you have in common that you didn't know, music is the international language. We all relate to different songs, how many of us listen to a song and suddenly a line hits you and you realize "hey, that's exactly how I feel!"? So come on people, sign away the rights, what's your soundtrack?

17 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Well, I can't do this off the top of my head. I can only think of a few off my little head and here they are. But there would be many many more.

1. Colorblind- Counting Crows
2. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows- Brand New
3. Everybody's Changing- Keane
4. Hello- Evanescence
5. Mad World- Tears for Fears
6. Head over Heels- Tears for Fears
7. A New Life- Jekyll&Hyde
8. Yellow- Coldplay

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

This will take much pondering. I'll let you know before the end of the week.

I really liked both of your soundtracks.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

........


There are a few on mine I'm sure you guys would make fun of.

At least one that I posted.


its not a big deal! come on bryn! Just post!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

No, NOW Jenesse!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Bryn, explain yourself.

Everyone else... do you agree?

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

What the biscuit?

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

spill it bryn

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

pshaw. I had 34 songs and I went to publish and it told me sign in...so i did. THEN IT DIDN'T REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE... GAHHA!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Post as much as you want. Here I am posting my soundtrack, Part Two. Post as much or as little as you want. Express yourself, just do it.

1.) Paint it Black – Rolling Stones
2.) Wicked Game – Chris Isaak
3.) When I’m Gone – 3 Doors Down
4.) Come Back – Foo Fighters
5.) Thousand Mile Wish – Finger Eleven
6.) Yellow – Coldplay
7.) Under the Bridge – Red Hot Chili Peppers
8.) Just Another – Pete Yorn
9.) Long December – Counting Crows
10.) Left Me for Dead – Rob Dougan
11.) Like a Stone – Audioslave
12.) Poor Misguided Fool – Starsailor
13.) Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
14.) Someone Like You – Rod Stewart
15.) You Can’t Always Get What You Want – The Rolling Stones
16.) We Are All Made of Stars – Moby
17.) Feel – Robbie Williams
19.) Southside – Moby; ft. Gwen Stefani
20.) Only Wanna Be With You – Hootie and The Blowfish
21.) Black Hole Sun – Soundgarden
22.) Man in Black – Johnny Cash

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Oh, and just so I don't catch flack for this:

The line "Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day..." from 'Man in Black' by Johnny Cash isn't pertaining to me at all, sorry Johnny I draw the line, rainbows have never been my style. Ever.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

..... wow. Looks like everyone is going to have a BOX SET eh? We should have a group box set, that would be interesting.

Well bryn, I say duh a lot, but not gay quite that much. And I think that was a little unfair, i'm not the only one in this, so stop making me seem like the bad guy. I'm not the bad guy. (Daredevil, what a dorky movie, I'm not the bad guy..... i'm NOT THE BAD GUY! Yes I own it. Yes because i Like it, that doesn't mean it wasnt dumb)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

My life theme song. I have a whole bunch for the soundtrack. ...but what's the one that is going to be playing on the radio? Poetic Tragedy by the Used. EVERY WORD is perfect for me.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Leader- kristi
the one that makes you laugh- shmoo
the one everyone follows- kristi
the one everyone goes to when they are having a bad day-shmoo

humma humma, take it as you will

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

100 percent asian- HOLY COW! Lemme get in on this dude! You are awesome.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Shmoo is everyones hero. But even shmoo will tell you- kristi is the alpha female.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

Oh, and you said that I say a lot of things that "only I think are true" but then you said "you all say" that kristi is the leader and stuff---


I'm just confused. Am I the only one that thinks that?

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger ~EMZ~ said...

heyI was just readin some stuff on your blogs interestingly enough I have actually kinda had that same thought about well not exactly a soundtrack but like a musical or something I actually noticed your blog first because it says youlierin Orem what school do you go to i live here 2 and I go to Orem and i'm on the ballroom team and love music and all the songs you put in your soundtrack pretty cool maybe we could talk sometime but I just thought you would like to know that its interesting and mine if you have time or even WANT to see it is www.lifeoftheblonde.bogspot.com
see ya ~EMZ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home