Friday, November 10, 2006

Uncomfortably Numb

So, I just got back from the dentist. I spent two hours there, but the good news is:

Sousa: 4
Wisdom Teeth: 0

That's right, they're gone. I finally got those irritating, unnecessary molars out. Now I'm just waiting for the novocain to wear off. My tongue is so fuzzy right now. I hate novocain; you talk like a freak, you can't spit, everything feels puffy. Gah, I can't wait for it to go away.

I got four cavities filled too (alright, I admit it, I had 6 cavities but two of them were on the wisdom teeth). That wasn't too bad I guess. I mean, four isn't so bad; it could have been worse, I could have had 9 or so...

The assistant was pretty attractive though. Too bad I was shot up with novocain and she had to dab away my drool. C’est la vie.

Anyway, I still have that "dentist" taste in my mouth, I'm gonna see what I can do about that. And I think I hear a Strawberry Surf Rider calling me from Jamba Juice...

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

heh heh heh ...

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

sooo... you should blog again.

I've just decided-long ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home