Friday, November 10, 2006

Uncomfortably Numb

So, I just got back from the dentist. I spent two hours there, but the good news is:

Sousa: 4
Wisdom Teeth: 0

That's right, they're gone. I finally got those irritating, unnecessary molars out. Now I'm just waiting for the novocain to wear off. My tongue is so fuzzy right now. I hate novocain; you talk like a freak, you can't spit, everything feels puffy. Gah, I can't wait for it to go away.

I got four cavities filled too (alright, I admit it, I had 6 cavities but two of them were on the wisdom teeth). That wasn't too bad I guess. I mean, four isn't so bad; it could have been worse, I could have had 9 or so...

The assistant was pretty attractive though. Too bad I was shot up with novocain and she had to dab away my drool. C’est la vie.

Anyway, I still have that "dentist" taste in my mouth, I'm gonna see what I can do about that. And I think I hear a Strawberry Surf Rider calling me from Jamba Juice...

3 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

heh heh heh ...

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Brynifred said...

Jamba Juice is the place to go after the dentist. I go every time. Though, Ive never gotten my wisdom teeth out. I probably will soon.

I dont quite know why, but I enjoy rubbing in how fully awesome my dentist is! Here it goes...

They wax your hands so that by the end of your visit they are nice and soft. (Not like wax the hair off, just like satin hands or moisturizer or something)

They also give you the remote and earphones to the tv on the ceiling and you have your choice of at least a dozen new release DVDs to watch.

Finally, at the end, they give you a cookie and a capri sun. *sigh* They are amazing!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said...

sooo... you should blog again.

I've just decided-long ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home