Monday, November 01, 2004

Politics, shmolitics

I'm sure it's no mystery to any of you that I hate politics with every fiber of my being. For those of you who didn't know, you do now. Debates, campaigns, right-wing, left-wing -- it's so friggin' irritating. Now, don't get me wrong, I love America and the freedoms it offers, but politics is just another reason for us to bicker. I'm not saying not to vote or don't have a political opinion; have one, by all means, but keep it to yourself instead of parading it around and pissing everybody off.

That being said, in the spirit of this political season I found these videos that not only capture the essence of politics, but they're also friggin' hilarious.

www.jibjab.com

watch "It's good to be in DC" and "This Land." I thought they were funny, I'm sure you will too. Anyway, I'm just glad the election is tomorrow so that htis country can move on with itself and stop getting caught up in who's wrong and who's right (at least to an extent).

Go America!

6 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Alex Sousa said...

Way ahead of you sister. Already thought of that. I've been thinking though, do y'all remember the good old days when elections were easy? When they could just count the votes and we'd find out that night who the President was? But now the entire process has to be so screwed up it takes days.

At least this one didn't last.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger wheatable said...

Politics need to die. And live. And then die again. Then live on. And then die. Then live again. Im done.

Oh, and Im blogging again.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

uuughghguhuh. politics....

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Shexpeare said...

How many vote Yes on 3 posters did you say you got sousa?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Shamae. said...

haha, I heard about that.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger wheatable said...

Blog again you fool. Now. Do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home